March 26th, 2018
Scholarly iQ Sponsoring SSP 40th Annual Meeting
Scholarly iQ are delighted to continue support for the SSP Annual Meetings as a Silver Sponsor for a fellowship grant for the 2018 conference to be held May 30 – June 1, 2018 at the Sheraton Grand, Chicago, Illinois.
Scholarly iQ will also be attending the conference in Chicago and look forward to the opportunity to meet with you whilst there. Some of the exciting recent developments at SiQ include:
- Integration of IP Registry data
- COUNTER Release 5 migration
- New SiQ reporting platform
- Multi-Platform Data Consolidation, Processing and Reporting
- Independent, Hosted and Fully Governed, Platform Agnostic Data Architectures
- Big Data (Hadoop) Hosting Datawarehouse
- 3rd Party Data Reporting and Visualisation Reporting Tools
- On-Premise Publisher COUNTER Reporting Datawarehouse
- Multi-Media Reporting
- Evidence Based Acquisition
- Predictive Modelling Reporting for Content and Account Usage
- NISO SUSHI-Lite Services
- NISO Altmetrics Working Group
- Crossref Distributed Usage Logging
- Project COUNTER Robots Working Group
- Publisher Reporting Best Practices, Consulting and Training
The SSP Fellowship Program offers a wide range of career development and nurturing opportunities for students and early-career professionals in the scholarly communication industry. Benefits include year-round training opportunities, one- year complimentary SSP membership, free registrations to selected SSP events, an assigned industry expert as mentor, and participation in community forums and SSP committees.
“Not only do students and early-career professionals represent the future of our scholarly ecosystem” said SSP President Rick Anderson, “but they also bring a fresh perspective on current issues. Helping them to get involved in SSP is one of the most exciting things we do in this organization.”
SSP Fellowship recipients, aka the ambassadors of the Society, are expected to engage in SSP events, be actively involved in an SSP committees, participate in a Fellowship project and surveys, and work with committees to promote and highlight the Fellowship Program.
About Scholarly iQ
Scholarly iQ provides independent, trusted eBusiness solutions to the academic publishing market. Leaders in usage reporting since 2002, SiQ services integrate and deliver meaningful data accurately and on time for better business decisions.
SiQ leverages leading technologies and has a solid team of professionals in online publishing, web analytics, database integration, and web site development, providing legendary client support 24x7 with energy, enthusiasm and commitment. This combination ensures that SiQ continuously provide exemplary customer centric solutions with industry leading people, processes and technologies.
In addition, SiQ actively supports the academic publishing market as a whole through community participation including NISO’s SUSHI Developers Group and Business Information Topic Committee (www.niso.org) , the Society for Scholarly Publishing (www.sspnet.org), UKSG (www.uksg.org) and COUNTER’s International Advisory Board (www.projectcounter.org). For more information, contact us.