March 28th, 2022
Free Librarian Training session - Thursday July 28th, at 4PM GMT
SiQ are delighted to announce a series of free training sessions for librarians using COUNTER 5 reporting powered by SiQ. These sessions will take you through reporting functionality as well as some quick wins to help you better use your COUNTER reports sooner.
Publishers providing COUNTER 5 reporting through SiQ include:
- Accessible Archives
- AK Journals
- American Meteorological Society
- American Podiatric Association
- American Psychological Association/APA PsycNET
- American Society for Horticultural Science
- American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Veterinary Medical Association Journals
- Berghahn Books
- CSIRO Publishing
- EDP Sciences
- Human Kinetics
- Journal of Neurosurgery
- Kluwer Arbitration, Kluwer Competition Law, Kluwer IP Law and Kluwer Law Online
- Manchester University Press
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Optica Publishing Group (formerly OSA)
- Oxford University Press
- Philosophy Documentation Center
- Project Euclid
- SPIE Digital Library
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve your place.
About Scholarly iQ
Scholarly iQ provides independent, trusted eBusiness solutions to the academic publishing market. Leaders in usage reporting since 2002, SiQ services integrate and deliver meaningful data accurately and on time for better business decisions.
SiQ leverages leading technologies and has a solid team of professionals in online publishing, web analytics, database integration, and web site development, providing legendary client support 24x7 with energy, enthusiasm and commitment. This combination ensures that SiQ continuously provide exemplary customer centric solutions with industry leading people, processes and technologies.